Friday, June 8, 2012

Card Creation for Wedding Wishes!

As most couples probably do, we received several wedding cards when we got married. My hubby hates clutter but I can't bear to throw all of these sweet mementos in the trash. What to do? Today, I created a little booklet using our wedding cards. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out & my guy seems to be pleased as well. It was really simple to do so I thought I would share it here. 


All you do is buy those metal rings (i got a box of 8 at wal-mart for under $2) and punch holes in the cards. Then, you put the rings through the holes. Voila! 


Check it out & let me know what you think! 




7 comments:

  1. ohhh I was picturing like playing cards or business cards. That is sooo cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, the whole thing only took at 10 minutes and cost me $1.44 for the rings to bind it with!

      Delete
  2. Genius! I'm stealing this idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea. It would work great for other occasions too (like graduations,baptisms,etc).

    ReplyDelete