Wednesday, April 21, 2010

sunshine & other bright things


sometimes i forget that i can choose to walk in the sunshine when the clouds of uncertainty alter my perspective ♥ ♥
 this morning, walking out to my car to go to work, i had the usual list of important tasks that must be completed running through my mind... as i felt the warm sun rays beat down onto my face, i looked up and smiled. at that perfect moment, my wonderful boyfriend exclaimed "It's a beautiful day today." suddenly, the to-do list vanished from my mind and i thought to myself, "you're right, that's what today is: beautiful." it was a perfect example to me of our daily & even momentary opportunities to CHOOSE happiness. there is absolutely no reason that we need to spend every waking moment full of worry or fear or stress... sometimes, we should just be. 

 April 3, 2010. Toya, Adam & me

No comments:

Post a Comment